Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Weeks 'til California...WRITER'S BLOCK!

As of today, I only have 5 weeks left in Spain. I know I could be feeling various emotions right now...sadness/anxiety/disappointment/excitement/relief...all pertaining to the fact that I only have limited time left here, but for some reason, I don't feel very much. I seem to be taking it one day at a time, but I'm finding it hard to find both my feelings and my words. I've tried to write at least 3 blog entries in the last week, but for some reason, they all come out...well...bad.


Hopefully my weekend trip to Lagos (Portugal) will help. Maybe the beach is exactly what I need to sort through...well...whatever it is that I need to sort through.

With that said, here is a song I have been listening to on repeat for the past three weeks. Maybe this will shed some light on how I'm feeling...subliminally, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment